The Ginkgo Tree is known in Japan as a the symbol of endurance and vitality. In China, it is known as the symbol of hope and peace. With a reputation like this, it is the perfect keepsake box to hold your jewelry, memories and treasures in a long lasting place.
Each box is sturdily constructed with certified sustainable walnut wood, features hidden hinges for a 90 degree opening, and is carefully laser engraved one at a time. As a final step, we hand stain each box to ensure the beauty of the design lasts a lifetime. Lovingly crafted in Southern California, this Ginkgo box makes for the perfectly thoughtful personalized wedding gift, baby keepsake box, or personal indulgence.
- Outer dimensions: 9.5" x 7" x 3.5"
- Inner dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 2.5"
- Hidden hinges for a sleek, seamless look
- Matching laser cut motif on the front
- Made in the USA from certified sustainable walnut wood
- Orders ship from our Los Angeles studio within 1-2 business days
+ Add to Cart