Cardtorial x Marla Moore - Well Behaved Women
"This quote resonated with me because I always played by the rules growing up and played it safe; but, as I've aged and observed the political climate as of late, I've realized that breaking the rules isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes you have to misbehave to force change and make a positive impact. So this is for all those rebellious women who've helped break ground for the rest of us. Cheers to change!" –Marla Moore
All our cards are sourced from sustainable wood and are laser cut to carve out each unique design. Perfect for a birthday, a housewarming, or even just because!
100% of the net proceeds from the purchase of this card will be donated to Planned Parenthood!
- 4” x 6” card, 1/8” thick
- Paired with kraft envelope
- Made in the USA with certified sustainable wood
- Write a sweet note on the back using a fine-tip permanent marker
- Mailing to someone special? Ship in the provided envelope for $2.67 via USPS
- Orders ship from our Los Angeles studio within 1-2 business days
Would you like to add a
custom engraved message
Yes please! (+)more info »
*Please note: character limits include spaces
+ Add to Cart