Cardtorial x @Sparkletters - The Beginning Journal
"International Women's Day is a special day to recognize the incredible accomplishments achieved by courageous women around the globe. It's remarkable to see how far we've come, but let us not forget our society still has a long way to go to reach gender equality. Look out world, this is just the beginning." –Chie Tamada
We use a laser cutter to engrave our designs into each and every cover of our journals, taking great care to source the wood locally and ensure it’s certified sustainable. We then hand bind each journal to make sure they are ready for all your brilliant ideas. Our journals are made to last and are perfect for gifting — they’re also the perfect indulgence to keep for yourself!
100% of the net proceeds from the purchase of this journal will be donated to Planned Parenthood!
- 5.25" x 7.25" journal
- 160 blank, unlined pages (80 sheets)
- Front cover laser cut from sustainable wood
- Navy leatherette back cover with gold logo
- Made in the USA from certified sustainable wood
- Orders ship from our Los Angeles studio within 1-2 business days
+ Add to Cart